Monday, July 1, 2013

Lake Tahoe in Summer!


With summer weather here, it was time for a short jaunt to Tahoe! The hiking was fabulous.  

The hills are in bloom!

 

Lake Tahoe from the Ridge Trail. Isn’t that water blue!

 

A great day for a sail!

 

And a great day for a swim!

 

It wasn’t all fun and games. I worked on the final revisions for Teach Me A Lesson. Almost done, and I’ll be sending it to my publisher on Friday! Teach Me A Lesson will be out in April 2014. You can read more about the story on www.jasminehaynes.com
 
 

Just a reminder about the promotions going on right now! You can try Dead to the Max for free. It’s available on all the major sites. So grab your copy now! Amazon Nook iBookstore Kobo Smashwords All Romance.

I’ve also got my first audiobook out! The whole experience of creating the audio version of She’s Gotta Be Mine was great. I found a fabulous narrator in June Wayne, and I hope you’ll think so, too. I hope you’ll pop over to http://www.audible.com/pd/B00CXVR6JC to listen to an excerpt!

Lastly, don't miss the Coffee Time Romance Sale! Look for both Kinky Neighbors books on sale for the month of July: Jasmine Haynes on Coffee Time Romance

No comments:

 

Customized Blog by Author Designs