Monday, November 11, 2013

To the winners!


Thanks to all of you who stopped by the blog to celebrate the release of The Other Man! And I can’t choose between you! So I’m going to give everyone who posted a copy of West Coast, Book 2, Submitting to the Boss! I have email addresses for all of you except Anne and Jane E. So Anne and Jane, please email me at jasminehaynes1 at gmail dot com. I want to make sure you get your copy, too. To everyone else, I’ll be sending you emails to find out what format you would like the book in.

As you may recall, I did a signing with Shelley Adina at Village House of Books,  http://villagehouseofbooks.com/. We had a marvelous time. Here’s a photo of us. From left to right, Shelley Adina, Victoria Johnson, me, and Nia Simone.
 
 

And today I’m starting the next Cottonmouth book by Jennifer Skully! I’m reading She’s Gotta Be Mine again, as well as Fool’s Gold. They’ll really get me into the mood! Book 3 in the Cottonmouth series will be called Can’t Forget You. And I can’t wait to write it! I want to be Jennifer Skully again for a while!

Promo, as usual! You can find The Other Man on iBooks iBooks UK iBooks AU B&N Kobo, Kindle Kindle UK Smashwords Coffee Time All Romance

And here’s where you can get your free copy of Revenge, West Coast Book 1: iBooks iBooks UK iBooks AU Kindle Kindle UK Nook Kobo All Romance Smashwords Coffee Time Romance.

If you haven’t already enjoyed The Naughty Corner, here’s where you can get your copy today! Amazon B&N Books a Million iBooks

No comments:

 

Customized Blog by Author Designs