Monday, October 28, 2013

Sun and Fun in Palm Springs!


I’m in Palm Springs for a week of sun and fun with my sister! This is our annual girls trip. Boy, was it hot today! We did the flea market at the College of the Desert, then visited my sister’s new condo! Woohoo, a condo! Not that we haven’t loved staying at her timeshare down, but the condo means we can come more than once a year and pick different times of the year. Not summer, though. After mid-May, it’s pretty unbearable for me. Hubby and I came down for my birthday one year, and it was so hot that we couldn’t leave the air conditioning after about noon. We visited the mall and when we got back to the car (which was out in the sun), I couldn’t even touch the door handle with my bare hand!

Here’s a few pics of the gorgeous sunsets down here!
 
Last Night
 
 
Tonight
 
 

A little promo for you! Here’s where you can get your free copy of Revenge, West Coast Book 1: iBooks iBooks UK iBooks AU Kindle Nook Kobo All Romance Smashwords Coffee Time Romance. Get it before The Other Man, Book 4, comes out. The Other Man will be available on Nov 2. It can be preordered on, iBooks iBooks UK iBooks AU BN, and Kobo.

If you haven’t already enjoyed The Naughty Corner, here’s where you can get your copy today! Amazon B&N Books a Million iBooks

No comments:

 

Customized Blog by Author Designs